Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Fun with Abby and RJ at HHI!


When I was growing up, I was fortunate to be able to have a close relationship with some of my cousins, despite the long distance. My kids are so blessed to be able to grow up with their cousins close by. Many of you often hear about Abby and RJ (along with Abby and Conner's shenanigans!). Thought you might like to see some pictures so you wouldn't think I was exaggerating about how beautiful they are, even with my brother, Russell as their father!! You know I love you Russ!! Oh, and Chrystal, thanks for your help during the HHI stay! The boys loved spending time with you! ;-)





Chad, Conner and Abby playing in the water after our picture session








She really can be an Angel!








Beautiful boy. He has those Owens' eyes!






Too cute!












RJ relaxin' at the pool!





Aww, best friends Conner and Abby!...








...and then back to normal!

No comments: